FIELD PROJECT MANAGER
DNT Environmental Services Inc. (DNT) is a nationwide provider of environmental services that include soil and groundwater remediation; hazardous and non-hazardous waste management, transportation and disposal; landfill and disposal cell construction and maintenance; construction, installation and operation of treatment systems; construction site management and quality control; industrial services; and transportation and disposal of regulated medical waste. DNT aims to deliver safe, quality services to our clients while adhering to our core principles and high standard of business ethics. DNT is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team. This is a full-time salaried position.
Field Project Manager – Atlanta, GA
The Field Project Manager will be responsible for the management of assigned projects and the development of future projects. This role will report to the Vice President of Operations. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the responsibilities of assigned field projects for completion of the proper scope of work.
- Maintain all field paperwork as required for daily documentation of the project.
- Maintain all paperwork to ensure all work task are identified, documented and invoiced correctly each month.
- Manage and supervise all field personnel assigned to projects under direct management.
- Assist development of new field projects and proposals for future work.
- Participate and assist in hiring of new field personnel.
- Responsible for management of equipment and materials for each field project under direct management.
- Responsible for the budget of each field project assigned.
- Manage, develop and expand current client relationships
- Routinely network within the industry to develop potential prospects and opportunities.
- Participate in events such as trade shows and conferences for the purpose of marketing the company’s services
- Participate in company strategy planning, department budgeting, and revenue target development
- Perform presentations to prospective clients describing company’s services
- Participate in the proposal process for new projects and opportunities, including developing proposal documents and submission of completed proposals
- Attend site visits and pre-proposal conferences as necessary in the pursuit of business opportunities
- 7+ years of field project management experience
- 5+ years of environmental industry experience
- Strong knowledge of the environmental and industrial services industry
- Outstanding client management skills
- Existing environmental industry client contacts a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Internet)
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Knowledge of Federal solicitation, proposal and contracting operations a plus
DNT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.